Our major construction services are provided by Construction Technologies, LLC (CT). CT provides a cost-effective enhancement to new construction, renovation, and historic restoration of commercial and multi-family projects. CT can serve as either a construction manager or a general contractor. The type of projects in which the firm specializes includes:
- Construction of new apartment communities.
- Renovation of existing apartment communities with an emphasis on affordable housing and historic buildings.
- Tenant improvements in office and retail properties.
- Tenant improvements in medical facilities.
- Construction of new commercial properties including small office, retail and industrial.
- Renovation of commercial properties including office, retail and industrial of all sizes.
CT operates across the country and has recently undertaken projects in Kansas City; Topeka, Kansas; Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska; Indianapolis, Indiana; Kalamazoo, Michigan; Houston, Texas, as well as several smaller communities in Texas.
Jobs range from as small a 700 square feet to as large as 250,000 square feet. The company has completed 447 projects in its history totaling $300 million in value.
to visit CT's web site.